• Welcome to the Internet Infidels Discussion Board.

Noah’s Ark Found!!

SLD

Contributor
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
6,983
Location
Birmingham, Alabama
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker

So finally the Turks let scientist do a study of the famous Durupinar site with ground penetrating radar and they confirmed in a preliminary report that there are clear lines, voids and structures that are not natural. Take that you evilutionist!

Of course there’s been no peer review.

And the ones doing the study are confirmed fundies.

But hey, it’s proof!
 
From the article:
completely unbiased and objective investigator said:
I am 100% sure that they come from the same original object. What that original object was, a ship or a spacecraft or what, I do not know.
 
Well, that's it, I'm converting.
Oh wait -- I have cousins who tell me the Shroud of Turin image was impressed on the cloth with supernatural amounts of ultraviolet radiation... so maybe there's conclusion-jumping going on?
I will get on board when they uncover Noah's medicine chest. With his age being 600, I'd expect to see Coumadin, Simvastatin, Fibercon, Gas-X (a gift from Mrs. Noah), Cialis (not a gift from Mrs. Noah), and pluto water.
With at least one Rx that names Noah as the patient (which would give his last name, too. What's your guess? Latke? Zark? Doolittle? Trump?)
 
Last edited:
What happens when the dimensions don't match Ken Hams?
 
Back
Top Bottom