• Welcome to the Internet Infidels Discussion Board.

HeLP, TeH BBC is MaKing it Look like White Kids are PoOPing their PanTS!!!111

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
15,607
Location
USA
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
Some people think the BBC is engaged in a conspiracy theory to make it look like white kids are pooping their pants and hide that minorities are doing it based on this single article here:

This is a space to discuss policies that improve pooping in the pants and also this conspiracy theory.

I reject the conspiracy theory, personally, because the trial run of new policies was in York, ~93% White. So the few photos are of random kids in York, none of which are claimed to have poop in their pants.
1791239127303.png

Anyone who wants to defend the reverse racialism poop-in-the-pants conspiracy theory is welcome to do so here. Or if they want to discuss why kids are pooping in their pants, feel free to do that as well.
 
Some conspiracy theories have no bottoms, and I merely thought I dropped some solid evidence here.
 
I mean it is probably the case that BBC chose a photo with all white children because they did not want to associate black and brown children with anything negative. I do not think that was a coincidence.
 
I mean it is probably the case that BBC chose a photo with all white children because they did not want to associate black and brown children with anything negative. I do not think that was a coincidence.

Faith. They took a photo of a classroom in York. York is 93% White. Why York? Because that is where the trial run for the program was. It hasn't been implemented in the other places yet. Besides that, you can't even see some of the faces of some of the kids in the classroom. You don't actually know for sure that none are biracial, none are Asian, or other. It's all faith-based assumptions.
 
I skim read the article. I don't get how any kind of racial concept was implied or projected or intended, whatever.

The Brits do things different with their youngest students. Some schools are actually called infant schools, although the students are aged 4 to 7. A friend of mine taught for a year in a London infant school, and she said the most distinctive difference was in gym class (PE in the UK.) The little kids threw off their outer clothes and played in their undies. That actually sounds quite pleasant, but of course it would never happen in America.

If the schools have actually come up with a potty training curriculum, there must be some pre-existing problem. I wouldn't be surprised if pervasive day care isn't part of it.
 
Back
Top Bottom