Derec
Contributor
Not as obnoxious as the wailing. My elementary school was close to a mosque and that shit was far more annoying than the bells of the Catholic and Orthodox churches in town.So? Other religions blare noise at other times. Annoying is annoying regardless of the source or type or timing of sound. I live near loud bells, and their tolling can be obnoxious.
So what? Why should that give them permission to blare that bullshit at unlimited volume in what is still a non-Muslim country? Or is Minnesotastan and Minneapoliabad already a lost cause?Besides the Call to Prayer is not simply an alarm to pray.
And I wrote that you would not know of any anonymous complaints unless the city was willing to share them.I wrote I’d seen no reports of complaints. If you seen reports of complaints, post a link. Otherwise, please stop conflating your suspicions with fact.
Last edited: